For me a fresh baguette with very crisp crust and a good buter is haven!!!
There is a very inportent thing to know abut the baguette it has to have a very littl amunt of yeast in the dough .
I am prepring difrent tipes of baguettes all of them are hand shaped and I use a clasic triditionl bread oven that give it a very crisp crust and exellent color .
My children are my biggest critics and they will fell immediately if the baguette is good or not. I am prepring baguettes at home 3-5 times a week so there is allways a good baguette in the kitchen .
Here is a Clasisc baguette recipe
500 g bread Flour
320 g cold water
5 g Fresh Yeast
1. Place the water, yeast and bread flour in a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer with a kneading hook to knead on low speed for 3 minutes. Add the salt and increase the speed to medium. Knead for 8 minutes.
2. Transfer the dough to a floured bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Let stand to rise for 1 hour, until the dough has doubled in size.
3. Transfers the dough to a floured work surface and divide into 300g pieces roll into a ball and let it rest for 10 min. Shape the ball into an oblong loaf abut 60cm.
4. Transfer the loaf to a baking sheet lined with baking paper and let stand to rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
5. Preheat the oven to 250c.
6. Bake for 22 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.